Sublime Text 2.0.2
Before downloading: Clean your Mac with MacKeeper
Screenshots of Sublime Text
Sublime Text Publisher's Description
Some things users love about Sublime Text:
- Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines or words.
- Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever.
- The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax and changing the indentation settings. With just a few keystrokes, you can search for what you want, without ever having to navigate through the menus or remember obscure key bindings.
- When you need to focus, Distraction Free Mode is there to help you out. Distraction Free Mode is full screen, chrome free editing, with nothing but your text in the center of the screen. You can incrementally show elements of the UI, such as tabs and the find panel, as you need them.
- Get the most out of your wide screen monitor with split editing support. Edit files side by side, or edit two locations in the one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish. Take advantage of multiple monitors by editing with multiple windows, and using multiple splits in each window.
- Projects in Sublime Text capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts - all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
- Key Bindings, Menus, Snippets, Macros, Completions and more - just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files. This system gives you flexibility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
- Sublime Text is available for OS X, Windows and Linux. One license is all you need to use Sublime Text on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses.
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. Enable Search Protect to set my home page and default search to Trovi Search powered by Bing® for Safari®, Firefox®, and Chrome™, and prevent third parties from changing my browsers’ home page and search settings. The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more